Industrial slurry pumps for dredging, high viscous material, sludge, muck, paste and high solids applications.
EDDY Pump industrial slurry pumps are non-clog pumps designed for high solids industrial pumping applications. Our patented pump technology outperforms all centrifugal, vortex and positive displacement pumps in a variety of the most difficult pumping applications.
Learn Why Our Slurry Pumps Have Higher Production and More Uptime
EDDY Pumps vs Centrifugal Pump
Main Applications: Mining, Wastewater, Chemical, Paste, Oil, Sludge, Paper/Pulp, Dredging, Fly Ash Pumping, Coal Ash and more.
The adjustable size, ultra recessed rotor can pass the largest material in the industry.
In harsh conditions with sand, sludge, rocks, slurry, normal dredge pumps clog, wear and fail more often. This leads to downtime for maintenance, hurting your bottom line. Not the case with EDDY Pumps, since we have the tolerance to pump objects up to 9 inches!
Pass solids from 1-9 inches (rocks, rags, debris). The EDDY Pump’s open rotor design with high tolerances allow anything that will go into the intake to be passed through the discharge without issues.
Tolerance between the rotor and the volute in the 4″ Eddy Pump easily allows the passage of a man’s arm (*see picture below). Compared with the tolerance in a centrifugal pump, the EDDY Pump easily wins. Over the span of our 2-inch through 10-inch EDDY Pump line, the tolerance ranges from 1-9 inches.
This translates to a significant amount of solids and debris pass through, without clogging the pump. To learn more about the technology behind our pumps continue reading Here.
Why EDDY Pumps are Better
EDDY Pump Makes Slurry and Mud Move Like Water
Eddy Pump Advantages
- Non-Clog, High Viscosity, High Specific Gravity, High Abrasives, Low pH Pumping Design
- 40-70% Solids Pumping by Volume
- Ability to pump objects of up to 9-inches in diameter
- 100% American Built
- State-of-the-Art Research and Development Facilities on site
- Easily process rags, string, rocks and foreign objects
- Vertical or Horizontal Mounting
- Submersible / Immersible
- Electric or Hydraulic Powered
- Various Metallurgies
- Variable Speed Control
- Trailer / Skid Mounted
- Bearing House / Close-Coupled
- Automated Controls
- Non-Clogging Design
- High Solids Handling
- High Viscosity and Specific Gravity Handling
- High Abrasives Handling
- No Critical Tolerances
- Low Maintenance
- Minimal Downtime
- Low Ownership Costs
The Best Non-Clog and High Solids Slurry Pump on the Market. Since 1984.
Best Applications: If you are pumping slurry, high solids, extremely viscous material, paste, high abrasives (sand & gravel) and material filled with solids, then you found the ideal pump for your job. Call Us.
Industries Most Served: Mining, Fly Ash, Coal Ash Pumping, Oil and Fracking, Waste Water, Paper/Pulp, Chemical, Energy, Water Districts, Irrigation Districts and Dredging Companies.
Slurry Pump Selection 101
Contact Sales or Engineering
The EDDY SMART Pump
Strategic Maintenance And Remote Telemetry
SMART Pump Advantages
- Cost Savings
- SMART is Strategic Maintenance And Remote Telemetry
- Prevent Unplanned Downtime
- Improve Efficient Operation Points (RPM, Power, etc)
- Prolong Pump Life, Prevent Equipment Abuse, and Set Auto Shut-Off to Stop Damage
- Strategic Maintenance VS Unplanned Downtime Equals Cost Savings
- OEM Support with Real-Time Streaming Pump Data (More...)
The optional SMART upgrade connects your pump or dredge equipment to the web. This will allow for real-time monitoring of the unit after startup, preventing damage, downtime and ensuring longer pump life. All of this saves money for your project.
Active monitoring allows for the operator to have more precise control over material throughput and ensuring maximum ROI on the EDDY Pump dredge equipment you own.
Slurry Pumps – Commercial or Heavy Duty
For assistance Call 619-258-7020 and let us help match your project with the right pump. Choose from the Commercial Pump Line or the HD Pump Line.
*Commercial Pumps, HD versions available.
HD Pumps (Heavy Duty)
* Standard performance curve using water. Our pump is specialized for solids, slurry, grit and viscous material. Our water GPM and stats are only listed because there is no industrial standard to measure the material EDDY Pump moves. Contact us to discuss your project and specific material transport requirements.
* A majority, 98 percent of our clients use our pumps for non-water applications.
Sales and Selection Help
Let our sales or engineering support help in your pump selection. Call (619) 258-7020