Pumping VideosIndustrial Pump and Dredge Pumps, Product Demonstration Videos
EDDY Pump Non-Clog Dredge, Slurry, Sand, Gravel and Mud Dredge Pump Videos
- 1. Eddy Pump vs Centrifugal – How It Works
- 2. Excavator Attachment and Subdredge – Highlights
- 3. Excavator Attachment with 4″ inch Slurry pump. Red Mud
- 4. Drilling Mud Pump Demo – 6″ Pump and Recirculating Nozzle
- 5. Eddy Pump Subdredge dredging at a power plant
- 6. Excavator Pump Attachment Long Reach Excavator
- 7. Ultra Precision 4-Spud Dredge
- 8. Eddy Pump Dredging Video
- 9. 6-inch Electric Excavator Pump Attachment
- 10. Submersible Eddy Pump
- 11. Liner-Safe Eddy Pump Dredge
- 12. 4-inch Diver Operated Eddy Pump Pumping Sand
- 13. Sub-Dredge Shallow Water Project
- 14. 6-inch Electric Eddy Pump Excavator Pump Attachment
- 15. Subdredge on Discovery Channel
- 16. Subdredge – 4-inch Submersible Dredge with SD 4000 pump option
1. Eddy Pump vs Centrifugal – How It Works
Our patented pump technology outperforms all centrifugal, vortex and positive displacement pumps in a variety of the most difficult pumping applications. Our pump design allows for longer intervals between maintenance, which translates to increased output, more uptime and higher profits.
3. Excavator Attachment Dredge Pump 4-inch
Red mud transport project in Jamaca. This excavator attachment has the cutter head with recirculating nozzle options. The highly viscous red mud is being pumped with a 4 inch EDDY Pump, manufactured and installed in our USA facility.
This demonstration that was conducted for the largest oil drilling company in the world, in order to find a solution for their constantly failing drilling mud recirculation pumps.
By mixing bentonite, p-gravel, and quick-gel, a drilling mud mixture was created with a specific gravity of 1.8 and viscosity of 26 centipoise. The drilling mud was left to harden for three days. With the power of one 6-inch Eddy Pump, we were able to pump 24 barrels per minute through a 400-ft loop, which equates to four times the production of the leading centrifugal pumps. The Eddy Pump is the most premiere slurry pump for handling highly viscous pumping applications.
5. Eddy Pump Sub-Dredge dredging at a power plant
6. Excavator Pump Attachment on a Long Reach
7. Ultra Precision 4-Spud Dredge
8. Eddy Pump Dredging Video
9. Electric Excavator Pump Attachment 6-inch
10. Submersible Eddy Pump, 6-Inch EDDY Pump
12. 4-inch Diver Operated Eddy Pump Pumping Sand
13. Sub-Dredge Shallow Water Project – Liner Safe
14. 6-inch Electric Eddy Pump Excavator Pump Attachment
15. Subdredge Discovery Channel Highlights
16. Subdredge With 4-inch Submersible Pump
Sales and Engineering SupportIf you have a dredging project that needs a more robust pump for high solids projects in oil, mining, wastewater, sand, gravel, pulp or food processing, call us today. See if we are a fit for your project.
EDDY Pump Corporation has been honored to have served on-board US Navy and Military Sealift Command ships for over 20 years in CHT, Brine Applications, and Gray Water Applications. Lowest Life-Cycle Cost VCHT Pump System on the Market. Learn More Here.