Custom Pump Curve
Match Your Project Specs to the Right Pump
Why Use A Custom Pump Curve?
A pump curve is a graphical representation of a pumps ability to produce flow against a certain head. The trick is matching a curve that is accurate for your project, therefore leading to the proper pump selection and efficiency.
- Ensure The Right Pump for Your Project.
- Why use a Water Curve for Slurry? You Shouldn’t.
- Don’t be under or overpowered for your project, be efficient.
- Accurate project data in, means we align the best pump for your project.
- Does your project qualify? Contact us.
Why use a pump curve based on water if your pump moves sludge, slurry, mud, muck, sand or other solid materials? You Shouldn’t.
Using water pump curves for slurry and solids handling is not an apple to apple comparison. Since there is no industry standard for a “Slurry Curve” we created a custom solids pump calculator.
Our engineers base the curve on your material, your viscosity, target GPM, distance and other job-specific factors. This ensures the right pump is used on your project. Enter your project information below and get a custom pump curve.
We Need From You?
Submit as much as you can. These are the core items needed.
- What type of material will be pumped? (sand, mud, coarser particles, sludge, etc)
- Flow rate target goals? (400 GPM, e.g.)
- Length of
pipeline? (700 FT or M, e.g.)
- Elevation rise of
pipeline? (20 FT or M, e.g.)
- Type of pipeline? (plastic, metal, e.g.)
- What is the density (specific gravity) of the material?
- What is the viscosity (centipoise) of the material?
Please try to be accurate. These items help determine the pump size, HP used and rotor to be paired with the pump.
Submit Project Requirements – We Will Provide a Pump Curve