Enter a brief project description and your contact info for review.
Our sales engineers will review your project and create a proposal with recommendations tailored for your specific application.
Get a Free Quote
We will generate a quote and personalized pump curve for your specific application, free of cost.
Submit Project Requirements – Sales Quote and Pump Curve Provided
Custom Pump Curve
What We Need From You
Submit as much as you can. This two page form will help determine the pump size, power recommendations, and rotor to be paired with the pump. Project questions you should consider.
- What type of material will be pumped? (sand, mud, coarser particles, sludge, etc)
- Flow rate target goals? (400 GPM, e.g.)
- Length of pipeline? (700 FT or M, e.g.)
- Elevation rise of pipeline? (20 FT or M, e.g.)
- Type of pipeline? (plastic, metal, e.g.)
- What is the density (specific gravity) of the material?
- What is the viscosity (centipoise) of the material?
About Custom Curve Quotes
Match Your Project Specs to the Right Pump
Why Use A Custom Pump Curve?
A pump curve is a graphical representation of a pumps ability to produce flow against a certain head. The goal is matching a curve that is accurate for your project, leading to the proper pump selection and efficiency.
It’s not advised to use normal water pump curves for sludge, slurry, sand or other high solids material.
Since there is no industry standard for a “Slurry Curve” we created a custom solids pump calculator.
- Ensure The Right Pump for Your Project.
- Why use a Water Curve for Slurry? You Shouldn’t.
- Be efficient, don’t be under or overpowered for your project.
- Accurate project data in, means we align the best pump for your project.
Our engineers base the pump curve on your material viscosity, target GPM, distance and other job-specific factors. This ensures the right pump is used on your project.
Enter your project info for an evaluation with a custom pump curve.