Match Your Project Specs to the Right Pump
Why Use A Custom Pump Curve?
A pump curve is a graphical representation of a pumps ability to produce flow against a certain head. The goal is matching a curve that is accurate for your project, leading to the proper pump selection and efficiency.
It’s not advised to use normal water pump curves for sludge, slurry, sand or other high solids material?
Since there is no industry standard for a “Slurry Curve” we created a custom solids pump calculator.
- Ensure The Right Pump for Your Project.
- Why use a Water Curve for Slurry? You Shouldn’t.
- Be efficient, don’t be under or overpowered for your project.
- Accurate project data in, means we align the best pump for your project.
Our engineers base the pump curve on your material viscosity, target GPM, distance and other job-specific factors. This ensures the right pump is used on your project.
Enter your project info for an evaluation with a custom pump curve.
We Need From You?
Submit as much as you can. These items help determine the pump size, HP used and rotor to be paired with the pump.
- What type of material will be pumped? (sand, mud, coarser particles, sludge, etc)
- Flow rate target goals? (400 GPM, e.g.)
- Length of
pipeline? (700 FT or M, e.g.)
- Elevation rise of
pipeline? (20 FT or M, e.g.)
- Type of pipeline? (plastic, metal, e.g.)
- What is the density (specific gravity) of the material?
- What is the viscosity (centipoise) of the material?