Get Quote & Custom Pump Curve
Match Your Project Specs to the Right Pump
Why Use A Custom Pump Curve?
A pump curve is a graphical representation of a pumps ability to produce flow against a certain head. The trick is matching a curve that is accurate for your project, therefore leading to the proper pump selection and efficiency.
Do you use a pump curve based on water for your sludge, slurry, sand or other hi solids material? You Shouldn’t.
Since there is no industry standard for a “Slurry Curve” we created a custom solids pump calculator.
- Ensure The Right Pump for Your Project.
- Why use a Water Curve for Slurry? You Shouldn’t.
- Be efficient, don’t be under or overpowered for your project.
- Accurate project data in, means we align the best pump for your project.
Our engineers base the pump curve on your material viscosity, target GPM, distance and other job-specific factors. This ensures the right pump is used on your project.
Enter your project info below for an evaluation with a custom pump curve.
What We Need From You?
Submit as much as you can.
- What type of material will be pumped? (sand, mud, coarser particles, sludge, etc)
- Flow rate target goals? (400 GPM, e.g.)
- Length of pipeline? (700 FT or M, e.g.)
- Elevation rise of pipeline? (20 FT or M, e.g.)
- Type of pipeline? (plastic, metal, e.g.)
- What is the density (specific gravity) of the material?
- What is the viscosity (centipoise) of the material?
Try to be accurate. These items help determine the pump size, HP used and rotor to be paired with the pump.