Rent or Buy Dredging Equipment Shown.
In harsh conditions with sand, sludge, rocks, slurry, normal dredge pumps clog, wear and fail more often. These scenarios inevitably lead to downtime for pump maintenance, hurting your bottom line. This is not the case with The EDDY Pump since we have the tolerance to pump solid objects up to 11 inches!
How? The EDDY Pump’s open rotor design with no critical tolerances will allow anything that will go into the intake to be passed through the discharge without issues. Tolerance between the rotor and the volute in the 4″ EDDY Pump easily allows the passage of a man’s arm, while the tolerance in a centrifugal pump is significantly less. In a 2-inch to 12-inch EDDY Pump, the tolerance ranges from 1-11 inches.
This translates to a significant amount of solids and material pass through, all without clogging the pump. To learn more about the technology behind our pumps continue reading more HERE.
ALL of our EDDY Dredge Equipment uses our industry-leading non-clog Slurry Pumps designed for high solids pumping applications. Our non-clog slurry pump outperforms all centrifugal, vortex and positive displacement pumps in a variety of the most difficult pumping applications and is used to power all of our dredges. More information about our pump technology.
Dredge Equipment & Systems
EDDY Pump has been in the dredging equipment manufacturing and project management industry since 1984. EDDY Pump Dredging Equipment division was Formerly Tornado Motion Technologies, now existing under EDDY Pump.
Best Applications: If you are pumping high solids, slurry, extremely viscous material, high abrasives, coal ash (sand, grit & gravel) and material filled with solids, then you found the ideal pump for your job. Call or message for selection help.
Industries Most Served: Mining, Oil and Fracking, Waste Water, Paper/Pulp, Chemical, Energy, Water Districts, Irrigation Districts and Dredging Companies.
Specialty Dredge Equipment Features and Benefits
EDDY Pump Advantages
- Non-Clog, High Viscosity, High Specific Gravity, High Abrasives, Low pH Pumping Design
- 40-70% Solids Pumping by Volume
- Ability to pump objects of up to 11-inches in diameter
- 100% American Built
- State-of-the-Art Research and Development Facilities on site
- Easily process rags, string, rocks and foreign objects
Dredge Equipment Config Options
- Numerous Dredge and Pump Configurations
- Customizable Dredges and Pump Systems
- Electric, Hydraulic Driven or Diesel Driven
- Various Cutterhead Options
- Remote Operation Capability
- GPS / RTK Precise Positioning and Dredging
- Liner-Safe Operation (Clay, Poly, Concrete, etc)
- Environmentally Safe
- Low to No Turbidity
- Easy to Ship and Assemble Worldwide
- Self-Priming Systems Available
Our Pumps Explained – See Videos
Dredge Equipment Rentals and Sales
Call Our Engineers to Help Match the Right Dredging Solution for Your Project.