Dredging EquipmentOEM Dredge Equipment Company. Rentals and Sales.
EDDY Pump has been in the dredging equipment manufacturing and project management industry since 1984. EDDY Pump Dredging Equipment division was Formerly Tornado Motion Technologies, now existing under EDDY Pump.
All EDDY dredge equipment uses our industrial leading non-clog slurry pumps designed for high solids pumping applications. Our patented pump technology outperforms all centrifugal, vortex and positive displacement pumps in a variety of the most difficult pumping applications and is used on all of our dredges.
Rent or Buy Dredging Equipment Shown.
In harsh conditions with sand, sludge, rocks, slurry, normal dredge pumps clog, wear and fail more often. This leads to downtime for maintenance, hurting your bottom line. This is not the case with EDDY Pumps since we have the tolerance to pump objects up to 9 inches!
How? The EDDY Pump’s open rotor design with high tolerances allow anything that will go into the intake to be passed through the discharge without issues. Tolerance between the rotor and the volute in the 4″ EDDY Pump easily allows the passage of a man’s arm, while the tolerance in a centrifugal pump is significantly less. In a 2-inch to 10-inch EDDY Pump the tolerance ranges from 1-9 inches.
This translates to a significant amount of solids and debris pass through, without clogging the pump. To learn more about the technology behind our pumps continue reading more HERE.
All Equipment Powered By EDDY Pump. Best Non-Clog and High Solids Industrial Pumps on the Market. The EDDY Pump, USA Manufactured Since 1984.
We are a Dredging Equipment manufacturer and logistics service provider. Rentals and Sales offered 619-258-7020.
Best Applications: If you are pumping high solids, slurry, extremely viscous material, high abrasives, coal ash (sand, grit & gravel) and material filled with solids, then you found the ideal pump for your job. Call or message for selection help.
Industries Most Served: Mining, Oil and Fracking, Waste Water, Paper/Pulp, Chemical, Energy, Water Districts, Irrigation Districts and Dredging Companies.
Specialty Dredge Equipment Features and Benefits
EDDY Pump Advantages
- Non-Clog, High Viscosity, High Specific Gravity, High Abrasives, Low pH Pumping Design
- 40-70% Solids Pumping by Volume
- Ability to pump objects of up to 11-inches in diameter
- 100% American Built
- State-of-the-Art Research and Development Facilities on site
- Easily process rags, string, rocks and foreign objects
Dredge Equipment Config Options
- Numerous Dredge and Pump Configurations
- Customizable Dredges and Pump Systems
- Electric, Hydraulic Driven or Diesel Driven
- Various Cutterhead Options
- Remote Operation Capability
- GPS / RTK Precise Positioning and Dredging
- Liner-Safe Operation (Clay, Poly, Concrete, etc)
- Environmentally Safe
- Low to No Turbidity
- Easy to Ship and Assemble Worldwide
- Self-Priming Systems Available
The EDDY SMART Pump
Strategic Maintenance And Remote Telemetry
SMART Pump Advantages
- SCADA Integration
- Cost Savings
- SMART is Strategic Maintenance And Remote Telemetry
- Prevent Unplanned Downtime
- Improve Efficient Operation Points (RPM, Power, etc)
- Prolong Pump Life, Prevent Equipment Abuse, and Set Auto Shut-Off to Stop Damage
- Strategic Maintenance VS Unplanned Downtime Equals Cost Savings
- OEM Support with Pump Data Streaming in Real-Time
- Learn More About Smart Pumps
The optional SMART upgrade connects your pump or dredge equipment to the web and internal SCADA system. This allows for real-time monitoring of the unit after startup which helps prevent damage, downtime and ensure longer pump life. All of this saves money for your project.
Active monitoring allows for the operator to have more precise control over material throughput and ensuring maximum return on investment (ROI) on the EDDY Pump dredge equipment you own.
Dredge Equipment Rentals and Sales
Call Our Engineers to Help Match the Right Dredging Solution for Your Project.
Dredge Equipment Selection Help
Let our sales or engineering support help in your dredge or pump selection. Call (619) 258-7020