Augment your dredging project with our selection of top-rated dredge accessories.
All of our ancillary equipment has been developed for heavy-duty, abrasive applications, as well as tested to work seamlessly with all EDDY Pumps and Dredging equipment.
The core of our equipment is the patented EDDY Pump technology. The design redefines the pumping industry by being the only pump that utilizes the principles of a tornado to create a synchronized eddy current. Accessories have been specifically paired with our pumps to maintain high-level production.
To learn more about Eddy Pump technology read more HERE.
Dredge Equipment Accessories By EDDY Pump or OEM Recommended Partner Brands.
Pump & Dredging Equipment Accessories
EDDY Pump Built or OEM Recommended Items:
RTK GPS Real-Time Positioning Systems
Variable Frequency Drive
Long Reach Excavator Arm & Boom
Long Reach Extended Arm and Boom kit designed for 5 to 130-ton excavators. It can increase the reach of your excavator up to 2x.
Pre-Plumbed Hydraulic Lines and Hose Brackets
- Pre-Plumbed hydraulic and slurry hose brackets; saves time and gets the project started sooner.
- 3 guys/8hr day setup equals 24 hours of labor time that can be avoided by using HAWK long arms that are ready on arrival. (Hydraulics & Hose Brackets)
- Works in conjunction with all EDDY Pump excavator attachment product lines, in addition to the traditional bucket and mechanical dredging systems *Pump not included.
Replace teeth as they wear, or buy a cutterhead for your custom application. See optional dredge cutter heads.
Water Jetting Ring
The self-cleaning head attachment is ideal for effectively pumping highly viscous mud or sludge at a continuous production rate. Learn More
The liner-safe wheels allow for dredging operations in areas with poly or concrete-lined pits, canals, or other sensitive surfaces. Learn More
For fine slurry use the Auger Head to dredge a wider footprint. Learn More
XL Reach Excavator Dredge Pump
XL Reach Excavator Dredge Pump. The XTRA Long version features a 13ft extension for an impressive combined 23 Feet Reach! Learn More
Slurry Hose Boom
Dredge Equipment Config Options
- Numerous Dredge and Pump Configurations
- Electric, Hydraulic, or Diesel Driven
- Customizable Dredges and Pump Systems
- Various Cutterhead Options
- Remote Operation Capability
- GPS / RTK Precise Positioning and Dredging
- Liner-Safe Operation (Clay, Poly, Concrete, etc)
- Environmentally Safe
- Low to No Turbidity
- Easy to Ship and Assemble Worldwide
- Self-Priming Systems Available