Ancillary Dredge & Pump ComponentsPower, Suction and Discharge Slurry Hoses, HPUs, VFDs, Pipe Floats, HDPE or Metal Pipes
Augment your dredging project with our selection of top-rated ancillary dredge components.
All of our ancillary equipment has been developed for heavy-duty, abrasive applications, as well as tested to work seamlessly with all EDDY Pumps and Dredging equipment. In addition, all of our products are designed in-house to increase production while saving you time and money.
The core of this design is the patented EDDY Pump technology. The design redefines the pumping industry by being the only pump that utilizes the principles of a tornado to create a synchronized eddy current. Accessories have been specifically paired with our pumps to maintain
To learn more about the technology behind our pumps continue reading more HERE.
Dredge Equipment Acessories are Built By EDDY Pump or OEM Reccomended Partner Brands.
Variable Frequency Drive
Suction & Discharge Hoses
Slurry Hose Boom
Dredge Equipment Config Options
- Numerous Dredge and Pump Configurations
- Electric, Hydraulic Driven or Diesel Driven
- Customizable Dredges and Pump Systems
- Various Cutterhead Options
- Remote Operation Capability
- GPS / RTK Precise Positioning and Dredging
- Liner-Safe Operation (Clay, Poly, Concrete, etc)
- Environmentally Safe
- Low to No Turbidity
- Easy to Ship and Assemble Worldwide
- Self-Priming Systems Available
The EDDY SMART Pump
Strategic Maintenance And Remote Telemetry
SMART Pump Advantages
- SCADA Integration
- Cost Savings
- SMART is Strategic Maintenance And Remote Telemetry
- Prevent Unplanned Downtime
- Improve Efficient Operation Points (RPM, Power, etc)
- Prolong Pump Life, Prevent Equipment Abuse, and Set Auto Shut-Off to Stop Damage
- Strategic Maintenance VS Unplanned Downtime Equals Cost Savings
- OEM Support with Pump Data Streaming in Real-Time
- Learn More About Smart Pumps
The optional SMART upgrade connects your pump or dredge equipment to the web and internal SCADA system. This allows for real-time monitoring of the unit after startup which helps prevent damage, downtime and ensure longer pump life. All of this saves money for your project.
Active monitoring allows for the operator to have more precise control over material throughput and ensuring maximum return on investment (ROI) on the EDDY Pump dredge equipment you own.