Skid Mounted Booster Pump. If you are pumping slurry or viscous material long distances, a booster pump may be needed to increase output. The EDDY Pump booster pump is ideal for high viscosity and high specific gravity material pumping with significantly less downtime and maintenance issues compared to conventional pumps. Sizes range from 4-inch up to 10-inch with pumping distances of over 3500 feet and production rates of up to 4000 GPM. Get in touch with our engineering or sales for specific details
All dredges use our industrial pumps, which are non-clog pumps designed for high solids pumping applications. Our patented pump technology outperforms all centrifugal, vortex and positive displacement pumps in a variety of the most difficult pumping applications.
All EDDY Pump dredges and excavator cutter heads use our patented USA Built industrial pumps.
We are one of the few companies who manufactures both our pumps and dredging equipment to ensure optimal support.
To learn more about the technology behind our pumps continue reading more HERE.
Features and Benefits
Skid Mounted Booster Pump
EDDY Pump Advantages
- Non-Clog, High Viscosity, High Specific Gravity, High Abrasives, Low pH Pumping Design
- 40-70% Solids Pumping by Volume
- Ability to pump objects of up to 12-inches in diameter
- 100% American Built
- State-of-the-Art Research and Development Facilities on site
- Easily process rags, string, rocks and foreign objects
- Electric, Engine Driven, or Hydraulic
- Various Metals Available
- Remote Monitoring Available
- Automated Controls
- Available with 1 to 12-inch EDDY Pumps (100-5000 GPM)
- Non-Clogging Design
- High Solids Handling
- High Viscosity and Specific Gravity Handling
- High Abrasives Handling
- No Critical Tolerances
- Low Maintenance
- Minimal Downtime
- Low Ownership Costs
The Best Non-Clog and High Solids Industrial Pump on the Market. Since 1984.
Best Applications: If you are pumping high solids, slurry, extremely viscous material, high abrasives (sand & gravel) and material filled with solids then you found the ideal pump for your job.
Industries Most Served: Mining, Oil and Fracking, Waste Water, Paper/Pulp, Chemical, Energy, Water Districts, Irrigation Districts and Dredging Companies.