Auger Dredge - Remote OperatedAutonomous Floating Auger Dredge. Powered by your choice of 4 thru 12-Inch EDDY Pumps Sales QuoteDredging Equipment
Auger Dredge - Remote OperatedAutonomous Floating Auger Dredge. Powered by your choice of 4 thru 12-Inch EDDY Pumps Sales QuoteRentals
Auger Suction Dredges are used in many dredging applications where there is a liner such as poly, clay, concrete, and other type of plastic liners. The Auger Suction Dredge can be equipped with wheels to provide liner-safe dredging while still being able to break up consolidated material.
All EDDY dredges use our industrial EDDY Pumps. This Auger Dredge system is powered by your choice of a 4, 6, 8, 10 or 12-Inch EDDY Pump, to match your project production requirements.
EDDY Pump has been bringing new innovative solutions to the dredging industry since 1984. Building on their popular autonomous submersible dredge technology, EDDY Pump engineers have developed yet another groundbreaking product, the Auger Suction Dredge.
At the heart of the Auger 10K is the 10-inch EDDY Pump. This pump can move slurry up to 4000 GPM and over 400 ft of head. All EDDY Pumps are uniquely engineered to outperform their competitors, particularly in situations with slurry or high solids material.
To learn more about the technology behind our pumps continue reading more HERE.
We are one of the few companies who manufactures both our pumps and dredging equipment to ensure optimal support.
Unlike alternative pumps, the EDDY Pump is optimized for:
– High Production
– High Concentration Solids
– High Viscosity and Specific Gravity Fluids
– High Abrasive and Corrosive Materials
– Low Ownership Cost (See PDF)
Features and Benefits
Unmanned Auger Suction Dredge
EDDY Pump Advantages
- Remote Operated, Semi-Autonomous Dredge
- Non-Clog Pump for High Viscosity, High Specific Gravity, High Abrasives, Low pH Pumping Design
- 40-70% Solids Pumping by Weight
- Ability to pump objects of up to 12-inches in diameter
- 100% American Built
- State-of-the-Art Research and Development Facilities on site
- Easily process rags, string, rocks and foreign objects
Auger Pump Features
- Non-Clogging Design
- High Solids Handling
- High Viscosity and Specific Gravity Handling
- High Abrasives Handling
- No Critical Tolerances
- Low Maintenance
- Minimal Downtime
- Low Ownership Costs