Self-Priming Excavator Pump & Bucket
The EDDY Pump Powered Self-Priming Excavator Pump & Bucket is a new patented design that features all of the benefits of the EDDY Pump Excavator Pump Attachment within a traditional rugged excavator digging bucket.
This design allows higher production in hard digging environments, utilizing the true digging power of the excavator and bucket teeth. This unit incorporates an EDDY Self Priming Slurry Pump into an excavator digging bucket along with mechanical agitators for high solids pumping while using the hydraulic power of your existing excavator.
Easily fitting on smaller excavators, the Self Priming Excavator Pump & Bucket can pump up to 600 cubic yards of material per hour at distances of up to a mile using a 20-ton excavator! The pump and bucket are both built, designed, and patented by EDDY Pump. This ensures the perfect fit along with support from the same company.
We do not use 3rd party pumps as our competition does. These units can be powered by either electric or hydraulic, depending on your needs.
All EDDY Pump Excavator Pump & Buckets are powered by our field-proven, USA Built, industrial self-prime slurry pumps.
Self-Priming Excavator Pump & Bucket Video
The core of this design is the patented EDDY Pump technology. The design redefines the pumping industry by being the only pump that utilizes the principles of a tornado to create a synchronized eddy current. This pump is not a centrifugal, positive displacement or vortex pump, but instead the most efficient high solids and high specific gravity pump on the market. This translates to the ability to pump higher percent solids of material with less water.
Self-Priming Excavator Pump & Bucket
- SAVE UP TO 50%
Lower cost point because you no longer need a separate power pack.
- Lower maintenance costs and downtime since there is less equipment and the pump is not underwater.
- Lower Assembly and Mobilization time.
Self-Priming Pump & Bucket Benefits
- All the same benefits of an Excavator Self-priming pump and also ideal for hard digging environments where you can use the true digging power of an excavator and the bucket teeth
- Self-prime capabilities allow for easier pump maintenance and longer equipment life
- Multiple buckets and pump size combinations are available to fit the needs of the job
- Ability to dredge without the additional cost of an HPU, costing less
- Quicker mobilization and assembly times
- Higher material productivity using smaller excavators since you are not limited by weight at the end of the excavator compared to a mounted pump
- Pump up to 600 cubic yards per hour at distances of up to a mile using a 20-ton excavator.
EDDY Pump Advantages
- Non-Clog, High Viscosity, High Specific Gravity, High Abrasives, Low pH Pumping Design
- 30-70% Solids Pumping by Volume
- Ability to pump objects of up to 12-inches in diameter
- 100% American Built
- State-of-the-Art Research and Development Facilities on site
- Easily process rags, string, rocks and foreign objects
- Premium Seal Support System
- Non-Clogging Design
- High Solids Handling
- High Viscosity and Specific Gravity Handling
- High Abrasives Handling
- No Critical Tolerances
- Low Maintenance
- Minimal Downtime
- Low Ownership Costs
All the same benefits of an Excavator Self-priming Pump and also ideal for hard digging environments where you can use the true digging power of an excavator and the bucket teeth.
Higher Production with a smaller excavator since you are not limited by weight at the end of the excavator of the pump.
600 cubic yards of material per hour pumped at distances of up to a mile using a 20-ton excavator.
Call for Sales or Support