Submersible Slurry Pumps
Submersible slurry pumps for industrial dredging, high viscosity material, sludge, and other high solids pump applications.
EDDY Pump submersible slurry pumps feature a non-clog pump design for high solids industrial pumping applications. The EDDY Pump’s patented non-clog design with high tolerances allow anything that goes into the intake to be passed through the discharge without issue. This translates to a significant amount of solids and debris that can pass through without clogging the pump.
Learn Why Our Submersible Slurry Pumps Have Higher Production and Lower Downtime
Main Applications: Mining, Wastewater, Chemical, Paste, Oil, Sludge, Paper/Pulp, Dredging, Fly Ash Pumping, Coal Ash and more.
The recessed rotor is fully adjustable, allowing the pump to pass the largest material in the industry.
In harsh conditions with abrasive materials like sand, sludge, rocks, slurry, normal dredge pumps clog, wear and fail more often. This leads to downtime for maintenance, hindering production rates. This is not the case with Submersible EDDY Pumps, as we have the tolerance to pump solid objects up to 9 inches!
Pass solids from 1-9 inches (rocks, rags, debris). The EDDY Pump’s open rotor design with high tolerances allow anything that will go into the intake to be passed through the discharge without issues.
Tolerance between the rotor and the volute in the 4″ EDDY Pump easily allows the passage of a man’s arm (*see picture below). Compared with the tolerance in a centrifugal pump, the EDDY Pump easily wins. Over the span of our 2-inch through 10-inch EDDY Pump line, the tolerance ranges from 1-9 inches.
This translates to a significant amount of solids and debris pass through, without clogging the pump. To learn more about the technology behind our submersible pumps continue reading Here.
Why EDDY Submersible Slurry Pumps are Better
The EDDY Submersible Slurry Pump Makes Slurry and Mud Move Like Water.
EDDY Pump Advantages
- Non-Clog, High Viscosity, High Specific Gravity, High Abrasives, Low pH Pumping Design
- 40-70% Solids Pumping by Volume
- Ability to pump objects of up to 11-inches in diameter
- 100% American Built
- State-of-the-Art Research and Development Facilities on site
- Easily process rags, string, rocks and foreign objects
- Submersible / Immersible
- Electric or Hydraulic Powered
- Various Metallurgies
- Variable Speed Control
- Bearing House / Close-Coupled
- Automated Controls
- Can be Diver-Operated
- Non-Clogging Design
- High Solids Handling
- High Viscosity and Specific Gravity Handling
- High Abrasives Handling
- No Critical Tolerances
- Low Maintenance
- Minimal Downtime
- Low Ownership Costs
Pump Specs - PDF
The same pumps below power our specialty line of dredges, diver units and excavator attachments. For specific material questions and information about your project requirements contact us.
The Best Non-Clog Submersible Slurry Pump on the Market. Since 1984.
Best Applications: If you are dredging or pumping slurry, high solids, extremely viscous material, high abrasives (sand & gravel) and solid laden material, then you found the ideal pump for your job.
Industries Most Served: Mining, Fly Ash, Coal Ash Pumping, Dewatering, Oil and Fracking, Waste Water, Paper/Pulp, Chemical, Energy, Water Districts, Irrigation Districts and Dredging Projects.
How to Select a Slurry Pump
Contact Sales or Engineering
The EDDY SMART Pump
Strategic Maintenance And Remote Telemetry
SMART Pump Advantages
- SCADA Integration
- Cost Savings
- SMART is Strategic Maintenance And Remote Telemetry
- Prevent Unplanned Downtime
- Improve Efficient Operation Points (RPM, Power, etc)
- Prolong Pump Life, Prevent Equipment Abuse, and Set Auto Shut-Off to Stop Damage
- Strategic Maintenance VS Unplanned Downtime Equals Cost Savings
- OEM Support with Pump Data Streaming in Real-Time
- Learn More About Smart Pumps
The optional SMART upgrade connects your pump or dredge equipment to the web and internal SCADA system. This allows for real-time monitoring of the unit after startup which helps prevent damage, downtime and ensure longer pump life. All of this saves money for your project.
Active monitoring allows for the operator to have more precise control over material throughput and ensuring maximum return on investment (ROI) on the EDDY Pump dredge equipment you own.
Submersible Slurry Pumps – Commercial or Heavy Duty
For assistance Call 619-258-7020 and let us help match your project with the right pump. Choose from the Commercial Pump Line or the HD Pump Line.
*Commercial Pumps, HD versions available.
HD Pumps (Heavy Duty)
* Standard performance curve using water. Our water GPM and stats are only listed because there is no industry standard to measure the material EDDY Pump moves. Contact us to discuss your project and specific material transport requirements.
* A majority, 98 percent of our clients use our submersible pumps for non-water applications.
Sales and Selection Help
Let our sales or engineering support help in your pump selection. Call (619) 258-7020