Excavation Trailer Pump
Use an excavation trailer with an EDDY Pump. Cutterhead or Water Jetting Ring options available for compacted material. Excellent for tank desludging and cleanouts.
Convert Trailer Excavator Boom Arm to Dredging Machine
This state-of-the-art dredging system is unique to the market and improves the process for high solids pumping while using a trailer excavation boom arm. The EDDY Pump Excavator Attachment quickly pins into the boom arm linkage and is powered by a hydraulic power unit. This unit can be towed by trailer for optimal mobility and still maintains the reach of an excavator.
Ideal Uses: Hydraulic Barge Unloading, Tank Cleaning, Settling Tank Cleanouts, Tank Recirculation, Long Reach Solids Pumping, and more.
Agitation Options: Cutterhead OR high-pressure water jetting rings are available depending on the pumping application.
Our patented pump technology outperforms all centrifugal, vortex, and positive displacement pumps in a variety of the most challenging pumping applications.
We are one of the few companies who manufactures both our pumps and dredging equipment to ensure optimal support.
- Excavator Brochure Overview
- Excavator Pin Linkage Chart
Excavation Trailer Pump Features and Benefits
EDDY Pump Advantages
- 100% American Built
- Non-Clog, High Viscosity, High Specific Gravity, High Abrasives, Low pH Pumping Design
- Pump and dredge built by EDDY Pump. The competition uses 3rd party pumps, not the case at EDDY Pump
- Pump 40-60% Solids by weight
- Ability to pump objects of up to 11-inches in diameter with 12 inch version.
- State-of-the-Art Research and Development Facilities on site
- Easily process rags, string, rocks and foreign objects
Excavation Trailer Pump Options
- 700-4000 GPM (Up to 350 yd3 per hour)
- 4-inch, 6-inch, 8-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch versions
- Cutterhead for compact material dredging
- Water jetting ring option for breakup & agitation
- Power Options. 1. HPU (Hydraulic Power Unit) or 2. Electric Motor
- Cutterhead and Non-Clog Head Configurations
- Non-Clogging Design
- High Solids Handling
- High Viscosity and Specific Gravity Handling
- High Abrasives Handling
- No Critical Tolerances
- Low Maintenance
- Minimal Downtime
- Low Ownership Costs
The pump and cutterhead suction dredge work in conjunction to make this the optimal dredging system for handling compact material, highly viscous materials and pumping high solids. This pumping system can easily pump slurries up to 4500-ft without the need for a booster pump.
For large rocks and pumping distances over 2000-ft, an HPU (Hydraulic Power Unit) is recommended for maximum production.
Excavation Trailer Pump Videos
Why EDDY Pumps are Better
Excavation Trailer Pump
Order or Get Selection Help