The Dredge Sled – Lagoon Dredge Equipment
Highlights & Intro:
EDDY Pump partnered with UAT Pacific to offer a new dredging solution for the effective removal of slurry, sludge, and solids, the Dredge Sled. With the latest technology, the Dredge Sled is a cost-effective solution for your industrial pond, lagoon, canal, tailings pond, and settling tank cleaning.
- Floating Dredge for Mining Ponds and Wastewater Facilities
- Ideal for Slurry Recovery and Bio-Sludge Removal
- 4-inch or 6-inch units for Tailings Ponds, Lagoons and Settling Tank Cleaning
- 15 years of testing in the Australian Outback and now Super-Powered by Eddy Pump
- Liner-Safe. Semi-Automated.
- Single Container Shipping. One-Man Setup
- Specs Here
The Dredge Sled is powered by the EDDY Pump which is a heavy-duty non-clog slurry pump designed for industrial pumping and dredging applications.
Ideal Dredge Industrial Applications
- Dredging – Lakes, canals, lagoons, ponds, rivers, waterways
- Mining – Process ponds, tailings storage, heavy metal recover
- Wastewater – Sedimentation ponds, settling tanks, digester tanks
- Energy – Power Stations, Oil Refineries
- Industrial & Manufacturing – Chemical storage ponds
- Agriculture – Lagoons, ponds, dams, canals, desilting
More info at the Dredge Sled product page
- Unmanned Lagoon Dredge
- Easy to setup float system
- Shore based winchs
- Mobile Container houses entire system
- 4-inch or 6-inch slurry pump options (More coming)
- 4-inch or 6-Inch dredge pump that can move up to 200 cubic yards/hour
- Crewed and maintained by a 1-man team that monitors depth from shore
- Purpose built dredge for shallow lagoon dredging, industrial ponds and lakes
- Jetting ring for material agitation
- Liner Safe for sensitive envorinments poly or concrete lined lagoons.
Shallow Lagoon Dredging Equipment – The Dredge Sled