Welcome CAT® Dealers
Excavator Dredge Pump Attachment Video
About Training Overview:
Add value for clients with dredging, dewatering and slurry transport capabilities using the Excavator Dredge Pump Attachment.
This work tool was designed for Cat® excavators providing new revenue generation opportunities. Clients can dredge with functionality previously reserved for large expensive dredge operations.
Heavy construction, Marine & port dredging
Mine tailings ponds
Frac sand operations, canals, marine barge dredging and large pit clean-outs
Thursday, June 4th
Duration 25min Long
Meeting ID (Audio & Video)
Phone Numbers (Audio Only)
PIN: 910 488 217#
About Eddy Pump:
- Quickly connects in 30-min to Cat® excavators, powered off the existing auxiliary power system or stand-alone hydraulic power unit.
- One operator turns an excavator into a full hydraulic dredger.
- Operated from land, on swamp tracks or atop a floating barge. Standard or long boom.
- Additional revenue from ancillary items including hydraulic power units, SMART pump upgrade for remote monitoring, GPS, and slurry hose connections.
- Multiple head options to meet project conditions. Cutter head, self-cleaning clay head, water jetting attachment and liner safe wheels for poly-lined or concrete pits.
For more photos and information on the excavator dredge pump attachment, follow the link below.
Additional dealer resources coming in the future. EDDY Pump is proud to be an Allied Vendor and is here to help. Call us with any questions.
Why EDDY Pumps Are Better – Highlights
This video shows how EDDY Pump beats out traditional centrifugal pumps when it comes to tough slurry and abrasive materials. EDDY Pump is the at the heart of all of our featured dredge pump equipment including the Remote Operated Subdredge, Diver Operated Pump and a Excavator Attachment Dredge Pump.