Optimize Pump Flowrate and Maximize Production
Maintain your critical line velocity with ease using our Real-Time Flow Meter.
Doppler Flow Meter Benefits
- Prevent Pipeline Clogs by Ensuring Correct Pipeline Velocity
- Full Wireless Capability to Send the Data Directly to the Operator
- Includes the Option to Send GPM Data to a Second Location
- Shows Flow Rates in Real-Time on a Mountable Display
- Allows for Safest & Most Efficient Production Rates
- Offers Peace of Mind to Dredge Operators
- Unit Pays For Itself with Increased Efficiency and Less Downtime
Leverage real-time flow data to avoid costly pipeline clogs and maximize the rate of solids to optimize production. The Flow data gets monitored at the base station and also gets sent wirelessly to the operator’s cab OR other locations.
Flow meters are critical to ensure your job is maintaining production and helps avoid clogging.
Useful for: Dredging Projects, Mining, Oil & Gas, Oil Sands, Wastewater, Sand & Gravel, Fly Ash, and Coal Ash
RTK Dredge Position System
This system pairs with a flow meter perfectly. Ultra-high accuracy dredging.
Add the RTK Positioning System to take the guesswork out of dredging. Use this system to know the exact location of the dredge beneath the water surface at all times. This works excellent in conjunction with the Real-Time Flow Meter.
These systems are well suited for operation from land or a barge where the water level fluctuates. The addition of high accuracy GPS allows for real-time tracking of vertical elevation of the excavator body.
Dredge with precision and increase your project speed, learn more here:
Wireless Flow Meter
RTK GPS Dredge Positioning Systems
HD (Heavy Duty) Slurry Pumps
EDDY Pump vs Centrifugal Pump
EDDY Pump industrial slurry pumps are non-clog pumps designed for high solids industrial pumping applications. Our patented pump technology outperforms all centrifugal, vortex and positive displacement pumps in a variety of the most difficult pumping applications.