Seaward Marine Partnership Agreement with EDDY PumpDredging Equipment
About EDDY Pump Corporation
Eddy Pump Corporation is a dredge equipment and pump manufacturer, along with being an engineering company. We are committed to providing the best pump technology and service to fit the needs of its clients.
Since our founding in 1984, we continue the tradition of innovation by constantly staying ahead of the curve and bringing to our clients the most breakthrough technology and service the industry has to offer. We serve various industries including the US Navy and industries including Oil, Mining, Wastewater, Paper/Pulp, Dredging, Fracking, Chemical and many others.
The core of our company is the patented EDDY Pump technology. The Eddy Pump is not a Centrifugal, Vortex or Positive Displacement Pump. Instead, it is a patented design that has harnessed the power of a tornado into fluid dynamics, creating a synchronized eddy current. This design enables the EDDY Pump to handle material once deemed impossible or cost prohibitive.
The Eddy Pump does not have an impeller, but instead a geometrically designed spinning rotor that creates an eddy current. Based on this design a higher suction is created without needing the critical tolerances of other pumps. This translates to significant maintenance cost reductions and the ability of the EDDY Pump to exceed other pumps in handling fluids with:
Eddy Pump Advantages
EDDY Pump can process the following with ease. Our competition can’t say the same.
- Large Objects that can cause Clogging
- Higher Percent Solids
- Highly Abrasive Material
- Highly Corrosive Liquids
- Higher Viscosity Material
- High Specific Gravity
Dredging Equipment Available
Specialty Dredge Equipment Features and Benefits
Eddy Pump Advantages
- Non-Clog, High Viscosity, High Specific Gravity, High Abrasives, Low pH Pumping Design
- 40-80% Solids Pumping by Volume
- Ability to pump objects of up to 9-inches in diameter
- 100% American Built
- State-of-the-Art Research and Development Facilities on site
- Easily process rags, string, rocks and foreign objects
Dredge Equipment Config Options
- Numerous Dredge / Pump Configurations
- Customizable Dredges and Pump Systemes
- Electric or Hydraulic Driven
- Various Cutterhead Options
- Remote Operation Capability
- GPS / RTK Precise Positioning and Dredging
- Liner-Safe Operation (Clay, Poly, Concrete, etc)
- Environmentally Safe
- Low to No Turbidity
- Easy to Ship and Assemble Worldwide
- Self-Priming Systems Available
Dredge Equipment Rentals and Sales
Call Our Engineers to Help Match the Right Dredging Solution for Your Project.