Eddy Pump Brochures and Specs
If you need additional information about our dredging products, contact us directly.
Find specifications about the Eddy Pump heavy duty commercial pumps for dredging, wastewater, paper, pulp, oil and more, below. See the latest updated articles below or view our company blog here.
All of our parts are made in the USA, our support team is in the USA, engineering, research and development is also done in the USA. Our centralized team and manufacturing result in faster service for our clients! Any information you don’t see on our website can be provided, just call or email.
Eddy Pump Brochures and Product Specs
How do I download a PDF?
1. Click and open the PDF in your browser. View or click download arrow in the upper right.
2. Right-Click and hit “Save Link As” to download the PDF to your computer.
Excavator Dredge Pump Attachment Brochure Web Version – PDF (View)
How To Operate Dredge Equipment
- Excavator Dredge Pump Attachment Operation – Call support if you have questions- READ Before Operation. HERE
Articles (Media Links)
- University Of Rhode Island – March 2017 – URI Ocean Engineering Graduate Phillip R. is a semifinalist in XPRIZE Read More
- San Diego Union-Tribune – February 2017 – EDDY Pump Engineer Phillip Rhyner is a XPRIZE finalist. Read More
- Providence Journal – January 2017 – EDDY Pump partner Patriot Marine. “Two projects in R.I to raise salt marshes” READ More
- Pumps & Systems Magazine – June 2016 – “Discovery Channels Bering Sea Gold Highlights Pump Technology” READ More
- IDR International Dredging Review – December 2015 – “Mining Gold, Dredge Becomes Discovery Channel Star” READ More
- Sea Technology Magazine – September 2015 – “Remote-Operated Submersible Gold Dredge READ PDF
- Dredging Today Magazine – August 2015 – “EDDY Pumps Subdredge Redefines the Industry” READ More
- CBS News 8, San Diego – August 2015 – Mining by remote. Video and write up. SEE More
- Water & Wastes Digest (W&WD) – July 2009 – “Pumps Provide Power for the Navy” READ More
- Hydraulics & Pneumatics Magazine – January 2009 – “Clean Design For Some Dirty Work” READ More
- IDR International Dredging Review – December 2007 – TMT was the dredging services division of EDDY Pump and has merged with EDDY Pump Corporation. “TMT Introduces Underwater, Remotely Controlled Dredge” READ More